Integral: Stylish 2 Column Blogger Template XML

Original Template design by WpThemeSpot. Converted to blogger by Fresh Blogger Templates. Benefits of this template are:


  • 2 Columns
  • Top Navigation Menu
  • Stylish
  • Sleek Design
  • Widget Ready
  • Web 2.0 Design
For more templates for blogger please check out Fresh Blogger Templates. These are offered free of charge!

6 Responses to "Integral: Stylish 2 Column Blogger Template XML"

Blogger Templates responded on September 11, 2007 at 12:14 PM #

Test Comment #1

Blogger Templates responded on September 11, 2007 at 12:14 PM #

Test Comment #2

Christine Ho responded on March 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM #

Thanks for converting this fresh and neat template. I've used it for my new food blog.

However, I'd really like to add an image/logo above the top green line. Although I successfully added a page element for header, it won't work for this template and make the top green line messed up. How can I do it? Thanks in advance for any help!

projektleiterin responded on May 4, 2008 at 10:19 AM #

Hi, I'm using this template, but lately I have noticed that the background image above the "About Me" part is missing. Did you delete the image?

DPL responded on January 22, 2009 at 3:51 PM #

Hi, I love this template and am using it for our public library's new site. I have something strange going on, however - the post title is indenting, and I have NO IDEA why. I have looked at everything I can think of, and have even done a line-by-line comparison of the code for that part, but I don't see why this is happening. Any ideas? My test site is at http://integraltestdpl.blogspot.com/

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Jessica

jessica at coollibrarian dot com

Ahmad Halim Sholeh responded on February 3, 2012 at 12:35 AM #

nice template